National Institute for Cancer Research (NICR) invites excellent scientists to apply for Research Group Leader JUNIOR in Cancer Biology Research at its Theranostic Laboratory, joint laboratory of the Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry of the Czech Academy of Sciences and the First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic.
NICR offers the opportunity to get:
· an opportunity to start a career as leader and in an own research group;
· perform diverse and challenging work in an excellent research environment;
· attractive full-time initial contract for 3 years, with the possibility to start immediately
· a professional team and pleasant working conditions;
· interaction with leading scientists in an inspiring, internationalized environment;
· welcome office service for the successful candidate.
For more information:
Research Group Leader JUNIOR in Cancer Biology Research – First Faculty of Medicine (cuni.cz)